Cub-E is open on a first-come, first-served basis and will be open from 9AM-5PM. See you on Sproul!
Are you a registered student organization interested in tabling on Upper Sproul in order to promote and market your group?
You’ve come to the right place- Cub-E!
Cub-E is located on Upper Sproul behind the Golden Bear Café. Look for the Cub-E canopy tent.
Lottery system 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Cub-E is open 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
How it works
In order to ensure all student groups have an equal chance to table at the beginning of each semester, Cub-E functions on a lottery system.
For the first (2) weeks of the fall and spring semester, student groups will be picked at random to be able to table and will be informed via email if chosen. During the lottery, equipment will also be available on a first come first serve basis after 10am daily.
All equipment is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. See you on Upper Sproul!
Terms & Conditions
1. Sproul tabling will only take place within the designated (50) slots determined by Student Union staff. Those who attempt to table in other locations on Sproul will be asked to remove their equipment, and may have their organization’s entry in the randomized reservation process removed.
2. No tabling on the red bricks or blocking any pathways or entrances. Groups will be asked to move and if they do not move or have to be asked several times then they will risk being blocked from Cub-E.
3. Those selected to table will be required to pick up their equipment between 8am-10am. Failure to show up during this window without prior communication to Cub-E staff will result in a forfeit of your reservation of equipment.
4. If you are not one of the (50) selected to table on any given day, you may be able to table if there are available spots after initial check-out occurs. After 10am, any available spots can be reserved on a first come-first serve basis.
5. Cub-E equipment may not be left unattended. If your organization is unable to staff your table for a window of time, they are expected to return all equipment to Cub-E staff. Once equipment is returned to staff, it will be available for checkout by any organization on stand-by.
6. A fee of $150 per table and $50 per chair will be invoiced to your group for any missing or damaged equipment. Until the fee is paid, the group will be blocked from entering the Cub-E Lottery System for the following semester.
7. There is a 3 strike system for turning in equipment late to Cub-E. Once a group returns equipment late 3 different times, they will be blocked from tabling for (1) week.
8. All equipment must be returned to Cub-E by 5pm. Groups will be connected if they do not return equipment in on time and will have until 5:30pm to return. If equipment is not returned by 5:30pm then the equipment will be due the following day once Cub-E opens. The student org will risk being blocked from the lottery system or being charged the missing equipment fees.
9. Amplified sound is only approved from 12pm-1pm and 5pm-7pm daily.
*No tabling on the red brinks and no blocking any entrances or pathways.