Welcome to our Resources and Closure page.
This is a school year like no other!
Find out what essential services you can access through the Student Union now.
Secure delivery of your packages. Free and easy returns. Don’t forget to sign up for Prime Student with your .berkeley.edu account!
BERKELEY ART STUDIO
Now running outdoor classes on the UC Berkeley campus as well as virtual classes. Ceramics studio re-opens July 12th. Summer Registration is now open. Take a 6 week art class or a weekend creative workshop.
CAL STUDENT STORE
The Cal Student Store is the official store of UC Berkeley and the only one that gives back to student organizations and programs. Now you can order online and pick up curbside or shop in the store.
POP-UP FOOD PANTRY
The Food Pantry is an emergency food relief supply for all UC Berkeley students (undergraduate and graduate), staff, visiting scholars, postdocs, and faculty. To prioritize the safety of our community, we have converted to a (minimized contact) grocery bag food distribution.
Friday, Sunday, Monday: closed
2495 Bancroft Way
Entry Off Lower Sproul Plaza at North End of Building
University Health Services is running a Covid-19 vaccination clinic right in the Student Union. Walk-ins welcome! Open to all Students, Faculty, and Staff.
PLEASE NOTE-YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING POLICIES TO ACCESS OUR ON-CAMPUS SERVICES:
- Students, Faculty and Staff must complete the UC Berkeley Daily Symptom Screener prior to arriving on campus that day.
- Students must agree fully to the Keep Berkley Healthy Pledge.
- Unvaccinated visitors must wear a face covering upon entering any campus building (exception: when you are in a private and enclosed room by yourself.)
- Do not enter campus or the Student Union buildings if you are feeling ill.
- Public restrooms are not available in our facilities. Public restrooms are available under the Telegraph-Channing Garage.